Hurricane & Tropical Storm Irma has caused massive disruption and damage across the Southeast region. Many of our real estate partners don't understand the additional steps required to close a loan following a natural disaster. This presentation will afford you the tools to walk through a brief presentation with your realtor partners.
- Timeliness: Urgent. Best to give the presentation as soon as possible.
- Expiration: 10/15/17
- A Natural Disaster Declaration halts lending activity.
- An Incident End Date must be established. However, we are proceeding with our loans to bring maximum value to our clients and realtor partners.
- If a subject property is in an affected county, a Re-Inspection will likely be required.
- Supreme Lending is covering the fees for re-inspections.
- Several factors can cause delays in a subject property. Warn your customers.
- We're here to help.
Audio from 9/12 All Hands conference call in case you were unable to call in.
Audio from 9/14 All Hands conference call in case you were unable to call in.